Everton Ready Boyong Youngster Dortmund

Everton Ready Boyong Youngster Dortmund

After pouring funds transfer large enough to bring Gylfi Sigurdsson to Goodison Park, Everton Management is currently rumored not yet in the hunt for any new players in the summer transfer market.

The Liverpool club is rumored to be eyeing a Bundesliga name as a move to fulfill Ronald Koeman’s wish to find a player capable of coining performance from Yannick Bolasie.

The figure in question today is Borussia Dortmund’s Youngster, Emre Mor, who is reportedly beginning to feel uncomfortable to stay at Signal Iduna Park, despite having just joined in the summer of last year.

The figure of Turkish national players was known carried off by Die Borussen in the summer of last year, with a fairly high transfer fund, about 9 Million Pounds Sterling.

However, he found it difficult to adapt to the soccer climate in the Bundesliga, and last season, Mor was only able to get a chance to appear in 12 Bundesliga matches, and only scored one goal along with two assists.

By further reviewing his increasingly uncertain future at Signal Iduna Park, the 20-year-old is reportedly willing to leave Dortmund in order to secure regular play.

Everton are ready to offer the opportunity to Mor in the summer transfer market this year, and reportedly, Dortmund Management does not mind to release it, with the requirements of a dowry that suits their wishes.

The £ 20m budget is said to be the official price set by Borussia Dortmund at the moment, but that number could be cut if the Toffees Management were willing to negotiate longer before the summer transfer window closes.

And in addition to Everton, reportedly there are several other clubs in the Bundesliga are also interested to bring the owner of 12 caps with the Turkish national team. However, some clubs are reportedly unable to meet Dortmund price tag.

Fiorentina Not Interested in Selling Chiesa

Fiorentina Not Interested in Selling Chiesa

Fiorentina insist they have never shown intention to sell Federico Chiesa and refuse to talk to Napoli about the Italian star Agen Judi Bola.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis said on Wednesday that he was trying to lure up a 19-year-old attacker, despite having to spend 40 million euros.

Then came a statement on Viola’s official website which read: “Regarding the claims presented by Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentis, ACF Fiorentina shows that they have never discussed the sale of Federico Chiesa for 40 million Euros or any other amount.”

“Because from the beginning the club never showed the intention to sell players.”

Chiesa underwent a young career at the Stadio Artemio Franchi since 2007 and earned her confidence in the Viola senior team last year.

He is also currently playing for Italy’s Under-21 national squad and has featured 6 times.

Asked about Lilipaly, Bali United boss instead asked

Asked about Lilipaly, Bali United boss instead asked

The CEO of Bali United, Yabes Tanuri, chose not to say much about the success of his team to recruit Stefano Lilipaly from SC Cambuur.

Dutch naturalized midfielder was officially owned by Bali United on Saturday (12/08/2017) at 02.00 pm.

However, Yabes chose to fast talk about Lilipaly until a news conference related to his arrival that will be held Sunday (13/08/2017).

“Not yet able to comment until preskon, can not be real,” said Yabes told Kompas.com, Saturday morning.

Jabes instead turned to ask about Lilipaly.

“But I’m just asking about your opinion about Lilipaly,” said Jabes.

The purchase of Lilipaly by Bali United is actually quite surprising. Previously, Madura United who reportedly hunted signature Lilipaly.

It is not known how much money Bali United spent to bring Lilipaly.

Lastly, SC Telstar which is a club until January 2017, had membanderol Lilipaly about Rp 14 billion.

Could have been the price bounced given his brilliant performance with Cambuur for half a season. Of 21 appearances, he scored 8 goals and six assists. Several times his goal was selected as the best goal.

In addition, he also became one of the important pillars that brought SC Cambuur qualify for the Dutch Cup semifinals last season.

Juventus Sign Up for Kovacic Signature Hunting

Juventus Sign Up for Kovacic Signature Hunting

Juventus hope to bring in Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic, according to the latest report in Italy Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

The Old Lady is targeting a number of midfielders, including Andre Gomes, Blaise Matuidi, Emre Can and Steven N’Zonzi. And Kovacic is the last name to be coveted. Croatian players have experience in the previous Serie A.

Before joining Madrid with bandrol 29 million euros in 2015, Kovacic had spent three seasons with Inter Milan. The young star initially had difficulty adapting in Madrid but has been impressing lately with the Spanish giants.

He took Madrid to win the Champions League two years in a row as well as a champion of La Liga last season.

Juventus have contacted the player’s representative but the biggest obstacle is the reluctance of Madrid to release the player. But with many options in midfield, Los Blancos could be tempted to sell the players after the European Super Cup.

Real Madrid Captain Speaks Quality Mou and Zidane

Real Madrid Captain Speaks Quality Mou and Zidane

Sergio Ramos does not want to compare the quality of Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho. He considered both coaches are great.

Mourinho is not a stranger to Ramos. Because the Portuguese manager had three years to deal with Los Galacticos.

For matters of achievement, Mourinho contributed three titles for Real Madrid. Namely La Liga, Copa Del Rey, and Spanish Super Cup.

Meanwhile, Zidane own new deal a year Madrid. However, he has donated five titles, including two Champions League.

“All coaches are so different from systems, tactics, and personalities that it does not matter one coach is better than the other,” Ramos said as quoted by Soccerway.

“Zidane probably understands Real Madrid’s dressing room situation, because he’s been a player here, maybe it’s one of his advantages over Mou,” said the Real Madrid captain.

Zidane Signs Mbappe Can Join the Traces of Bale and Ronaldo

Zidane Signs Mbappe Can Join the Traces of Bale and Ronaldo

Real Madrid are reportedly getting closer to their prey from AS Monaco, Kylian Mbappe Situs Judi. Mbappe and his father had time to communicate intensively with the Los Blancos in June.

Even so, Real Madrid did not want to rush to bring the 18-year-old player. Real Madrid has a history of bringing players in the final period of the transfer market, as did Gareth Bale, Luka Modric and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“All can happen until August 31,” said Zinedine Zidane.
Real Madrid needed Mbappe services after a dry period on a pre-season tour. The departure of Alvaro Morata also provides a place for the French footballer.

In addition, there is an emotional bonding factor that makes the biggest rival Barcelona is confident will get the player’s signature. He also had time to visit Valdebebas, Real Madrid training ground, when he was 14 years old.

Even so, Mbappe transfer until now is still gray, especially after the injury he experienced in the inaugural match US Monaco, Saturday (4/8/2017).

Mbappe, whose promotion from Monaco U-19 in March 2016, was a very impressive performance last season. He presented 15 goals to bring Monaco Ligue 1 champions and six goals to help Monaco through the Champions League semi-finals.

Liverpool Attack Not Effective, Klopp Exasperated

Liverpool Attack Not Effective, Klopp Exasperated

Liverpool manager, Juergen Klopp (50), was upset after his team lost to Atletico Madrid in the final game of the Audi Cup 2017 at the Allianz Arena Stadium on Wednesday (02/08/2017).

Atletico Madrid conquered Liverpool through a penalty shootout with a score of 5-4.

Previously, both teams drew 1-1 at all times normal.

Atletico scored by Keidi Bare (33 ‘), while Liverpool’s goal came from Roberto Firmino penalty (83’).

The German coach was upset because the team besutannya not able to score more goals from the many shots on target are released.

Noted, Liverpool able to remove 20 shots on target.

“The only bad thing that happened in this match was a goal nesting into our goal,” said Juergen Klopp on the club’s official website.

“We have 20 shots on target, but Atletico is a very strong team,” Klopp said.

Naturally if Klopp disappointed because in four previous pramusim party Liverpool always win.

The Reds successively subvert Crystal Palace (2-0), Leicester City (2-1), Hertha Berlin (3-0), and Bayern Muenchen (3-0).

Klopp Talk about the Performance of Liverpool When Conquered Bayern

Klopp Talk about the Performance of Liverpool When Conquered Bayern

Liverpool coach Juergen Klopp (50), so praised the appearance of his foster children in the game against Bayern Munich in the Audi Cup 2017 Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

Despite the status of the visitors in the match that took place at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday (1/8/2017) local time, Liverpool successfully reaped a 3-0 win over Bayern.

Third winning goal that each created Sadio Mane (7 ‘), Mohamed Salah (34’), and Daniel Sturridge (83 ‘).

Although assessing foster children have shown an impressive performance in the party, Klopp believes there is still room to be improved.

“Almost everything is super, but we are still in preparation,” said Klopp as reported by Liverpool Echo.

“We have not played much so far, Bayern dominates the game too much and we run too much,” he said.

Nevertheless, Klopp also assess Jordan Henderson et al quite managed to perform well in the game.

He also likes the attacking game that is displayed Sadio Mane cs.

“Overall I am satisfied, but we can play better,” said Klopp.

The victory over Bayern makes Liverpool will appear in the final game Audi Cup 2017 against Atletico Madrid.

The match will take place at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday (02/08/2017) local time.

Ancelotti: Sanches akan bertahan di Bayern Munich

Ancelotti: Sanches akan bertahan di Bayern Munich

Renato Sanches akan tetap di Bayern Munich untuk musim Bundesliga yang baru, pelatih kepala Carlo Ancelotti telah mengkonfirmasi.

Sanches diperkirakan akan meninggalkan juara bertahan Jerman tersebut, setelah hanya memulai enam pertandingan liga di musim pertamanya di Allianz Arena setelah bergabung dengan Bayern dengan kontrak senilai € 35 juta.

AC Milan dilaporkan sebagai pelari depan untuk menandatangani kontrak internasional Portugal untuk sementara, meskipun chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge memastikan Antonio Conte menanyakan tentang ketersediaan remaja tersebut.

Tapi Ancelotti, yang terkesan dengan penampilan yang dilansir oleh Sanches saat kampanye Bayern Champions Internasional, mengatakan bahwa dia sekarang akan menjaga gelandang tersebut.

“Pada Renato, tidak ada berita,” kata orang Italia pada konferensi pers untuk Piala Audi, sebuah turnamen pra-musim yang diselenggarakan oleh Bayern pada hari Selasa dan Rabu.

“Dia memulai musim bersama kami dan dia akan tinggal bersama kami sampai akhir jendela transfer, pada 31 Agustus. Dia bermain bagus di pertandingan terakhir kami.”